Unclaimed Property Reporting & Compliance: Best Practices and Tips for Success
Wed, April 24, 2019
2:30pm - 3:30pm EDT
Did you know that more than 75% of state unclaimed property reporting deadlines take place in the Fall?
Don’t get overwhelmed by a sudden onslaught of unclaimed property reports, start getting ready in the spring.
Position your organization for success before the Fall 2019 deadlines with Keane’s upcoming webinar, “Unclaimed Property Reporting & Compliance: Best Practices and Tips for Success.”
During our webinar on Wednesday, April 24, 2019, you can learn about the best ways to make the fall reporting season as painless as possible.
In this webinar, you’ll learn from unclaimed property experts about:
- Your worry-free Fall reporting timeline
- Unclaimed property reporting best practices
- What to do if you find yourself out of compliance
- Tips for success in all phases of the escheat reporting process
- Any legislative updates that will impact your escheat reporting obligations