Tue, April 24, 2018
Defeat Escheat with some helpful tips and compliance best practices.
Reporting unclaimed property is anything but simple. It is a complex year round process that requires significant time and commitment from your organization’s internal resources.
With 55 jurisdictions and varying laws between them, it is imperative that your company is fulfilling its unclaimed property obligations. Failure to comply with these laws can ultimately lead to costly fines, penalties, and audits.
Our 60-minute webinar will provide an overview of:
- Unclaimed Property Reporting Best Practices
- Tips for Success During the Spring & Fall Escheat Seasons
- Important Escheat Reporting Deadlines
- The Current Unclaimed Property Audit & Enforcement Landscape
- Impactful Legislative & Regulatory Changes
This session will be led by Laurie Andrews of Keane’s Unclaimed Property Consulting & Advisory Services Division.