Thu, May 12, 2016
Is your organization ready for the fall reporting deadlines?
The fall unclaimed property reporting season may feel like it’s months away – but now is the time to begin thinking about your compliance obligations for the 39 jurisdictions with October and November deadlines.
This free 60-minute webinar replay will provide an overview of escheat reporting best practices and outline what your company should already be doing to ensure success in the fall.
This webinar will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Impactful Legislative & Regulatory Changes for 2016
- Review of Unclaimed Property Reporting Best Practices
- What you should be doing now – or should have already completed!
- What to do if you’re behind schedule
- Important Escheat Reporting Deadlines
- Questions & Answers
This session was led by Maureen Ferrari, Managing Director of Keane’s Unclaimed Property Reporting Services division and Scott Regan, Executive Vice President.