Unclaimed Property Liability Mitigation Programs
Keane’s unique unclaimed property liability mitigation programs allow us to reduce your liabilities by resolving unclaimed items before they become reportable. With in-depth experience and a refined skill at locating and communicating with people, our team proactively reconnects you with your shareholders by identifying high exposure areas within your records. We then conduct targeted unclaimed property risk management campaigns to either complete claims or demonstrate that the apparent liabilities are simply accounting errors.
Utilizing our proprietary Investor Data Quality (IDQSM) program, Keane delivers a detailed, account-by-account analysis – including valuable information about the hidden fraud, escheatment compliance, and cost risks with investor data. Ultimately, our IDQ analysis will provide you with a clear and concise picture of your current risk profile and a roadmap to mitigate your unclaimed property liability. Our IDQ program will allow you specifically to:
- Avoid compliance issues and access timely advice from leading unclaimed property consultants
- More effectively communicate with and retain shareholders
- Proactively identify deceased shareholders and correct or distribute their accounts
- Provide regular program fulfillment reports to executives that demonstrate the measureable impact of our services
From our leading IDQ analysis and risk mitigation programs to shareowner location services and uncashed check programs, our team has the knowledge, background and data management systems in place to produce impressive results. Our unclaimed property risk management programs are tailored to meet your operational and customer service requirements. Each program typically consists of three basic components:
- Analyzing at-risk investor accounts to identify and mitigate any unclaimed property liabilities
- Communicating with at-risk investors via telephone and/or mail
- Updating investors’ records to remove all liabilities and preserve the relationship
The ultimate goal of our unclaimed property liability mitigation programs is to repair your customer relationships in a seamless manner to quickly reopen both the lines of communication and commerce. From fraud prevention and cost reduction to compliance, asset retention, and account activation, Keane has the services you need to effectively reduce your liabilities and ensure more effective data systems management.
Interested in learning more about our Liability Mitigation Programs or our Investor Data Quality (IDQSM) program? Call us at 800-848-8896 or email us at Questions@keaneup.com