B.J. Solt joined Keane’s Consulting and Advisory Services team in March 2020 as a Senior Consultant. He
brings financial services, risk analysis and unclaimed property expertise to the team.
Prior to joining Keane, B.J. Solt worked for five years as the Manager of Escheatment and Unclaimed
Property at Waddell & Reed. During his time at Waddell & Reed he managed the team that oversaw all
aspects of unclaimed property reporting and SEC 17Ad-17 compliance as it relates to mutual funds.
As Manager of Waddell & Reed’s Escheatment and Unclaimed Property Services, B.J. assisted Keane’s
consulting team with the completion of the Delaware Secretary of State’s Voluntary Disclosure Program,
as well as several other state VDA’s.
• Risk analysis
• Mutual Funds
• Financial services product knowledge
• Large scale data analysis
Professional Certifications & Affiliations:
• Series 6 – FINRA (2007-Present)
• Member firm representative for (ICI) Investment Company Institute (2015-2019)
• Member firm representative for (RCAG) Regulatory Compliance Advisory Group (2015-2019)
• Unclaimed Property Professionals Organization (“UPPO”), Member
• Master of Business Administration degree from Baker University
• Bachelor of Science in Marketing & International Business – Kansas State University
• Situational Leadership II Model – The Ken Blanchard Companies
• Driving Change – Development Dimensions